Art. No. 624
|Weight [g/qm]:||155 g/m²|
|Material:||100 % PES Woven fabric|
|Area of application:||Flags|
Sublimations direct print
Woven flag, durable, good print through, sharp color appearance
Application: Extreme durable flag for in- and outdoor use
In a mutual attempt to achieve better Latex ink adhesion on 100% PES textil fabrics, Aurich and hp have joined their R&D departments. With the finish variant FRL, Aurich has enabled every owner of a hp Latex printer of latest generation to print on a flexible substrate with origin textile characteristics for several applications:
- DigiPanorama 3172FRL, a 250g display fabric for table cloth and other frontlit applications.
- DigiCompetition 2264FRL, a 170g display fabric for aluminium frame keder systems.
- Supernova 3179FRL, a 260g frontlit fabric for advertising banner.
- DigiFacination 6178FRL, a 60g flag/banner fabric for ceiling drops.
- DigiStretch 2157FRL, a 170g display and/or pop up fabric.
- GeoMesh 3158L, a 250g PVC-free outdoor banner fabric.
All being certified and tested with hp in Barcelona and presented during ISA Las Vegas and FESPA Hamburg this year.