Art. No. 2190
|Weight [g/qm]:||250 g/m²|
|Material:||100 % PES Knitted fabric|
Sublimations direct print
Biflex contains elastomeric yarn for stretch performance in cross and machine direction. With a weight of 250g, Biflex covers frame constructions sufficiently. A bright white surface combined with our new FRM coating enables Biflex to be certified following B1 and other flame retardant regulations with EU Norm standard. Biflex is also available dyed (on demand).
In a mutual attempt to achieve better Latex ink adhesion on 100% PES textil fabrics, Aurich and hp have joined their R&D departments. With the finish variant FRL, Aurich has enabled every owner of a hp Latex printer of latest generation to print on a flexible substrate with origin textile characteristics for several applications:
- DigiPanorama 3172FRL, a 250g display fabric for table cloth and other frontlit applications.
- DigiCompetition 2264FRL, a 170g display fabric for aluminium frame keder systems.
- Supernova 3179FRL, a 260g frontlit fabric for advertising banner.
- DigiFacination 6178FRL, a 60g flag/banner fabric for ceiling drops.
- DigiStretch 2157FRL, a 170g display and/or pop up fabric.
- GeoMesh 3158L, a 250g PVC-free outdoor banner fabric.
All being certified and tested with hp in Barcelona and presented during ISA Las Vegas and FESPA Hamburg this year.