Art. No. 3158
|Weight [g/qm]:||230 g/m²|
|Material:||100 % PES Knitted fabric|
|Area of application:||Non PVC Mesh|
Sublimations direct print
GeoMesh was developed to substitute PVC coated mesh fabric. GeoMesh is a pure 100% PES fabric finished for direct digital and UV print systems. The fabric is contains a high tenacity yarn. High tenacity yarns do have a higher tensile strength as normal yarns and support the fabric in dimensional stability and when applied to a tensioning system outside. The fabric can be cold cut with good results and fabricated easily as it is a firm regular knit design. In addition, the design is open enough to let air go through and minimize the air pressure when applied outside. The structure of the fabric is regular and nicely knitted to take enough inks for brilliant images. Customers have used it for indoor as well as outdoor applications for short term purposes.
In a mutual attempt to achieve better Latex ink adhesion on 100% PES textil fabrics, Aurich and hp have joined their R&D departments. With the finish variant FRL, Aurich has enabled every owner of a hp Latex printer of latest generation to print on a flexible substrate with origin textile characteristics for several applications:
- DigiPanorama 3172FRL, a 250g display fabric for table cloth and other frontlit applications.
- DigiCompetition 2264FRL, a 170g display fabric for aluminium frame keder systems.
- Supernova 3179FRL, a 260g frontlit fabric for advertising banner.
- DigiFacination 6178FRL, a 60g flag/banner fabric for ceiling drops.
- DigiStretch 2157FRL, a 170g display and/or pop up fabric.
- GeoMesh 3158L, a 250g PVC-free outdoor banner fabric.
All being certified and tested with hp in Barcelona and presented during ISA Las Vegas and FESPA Hamburg this year.